Management Responsibilities Implementation
Who should use this toolkit?
This implementation toolkit covers management responsibilities.
It has been designed for the following staff within tertiary providers:
- Leaders driving the development, implementation and funding of the disability action plan.
- Policy makers who write all the policy and procedures related to it.
- Managers responsible for recruitment, selection, admission, enrolment, withdrawal and appeals, monitoring and evaluation of disabled learners.
- Staff involved with IT and assistive technology for disabled learners.
- Managers of property and facilities.
Learning support responsibilities are outlined in the next part of this implementation toolkit and these sections may also be relevant to some of these stakeholders. Disabled learners should also be active partners in this review process.